Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day Crafting


H asked how I’d like to spend my Mother’s Day weekend.  He had a list for me to choose from: shopping, spa, manicure,…etc.  I thought hard and knew that one thing I’d love to do was to have some time to craft.   Odd, but true.  Being a mom, I often feel that my chores are so repetitive and never-ending.  I would wash the same dishes three times during day and still see them in the sink by the end of the day.  Amazing!

I am grateful that my wish was granted this year, time to myself to carve my first stamps (out of erasers) .   It felt great to feel productive and to have the finished stamps in my hand as evidences of where my time went.  
Happy Mother’s Day!

deb signature Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa