Friday, June 28, 2013

Sweet Pea Tote

Made this tote using Simplicity pattern 2396.  

Whenever I sew a project, the most boring time consuming part has always been the pattern layout and cutting.  All I want to do is to get to the machine and sew!  I felt so lazy for pinning that I used carbon paper to trace the pattern...not sure if I could get the marks cleaned.  Yikes.  Fortunately, they are all inside the bag, so it's not really an eye sore. This tote was pretty easy to make.  Perhaps, I will make a few more with different fabric combinations.

 debut of the bag--small bag, yet big enough to carry my wallet, a water bottle, an umbrella, my make up bag and a jacket!

deb signature
Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa