Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Repurpose Glass Bottle Pump

Bath & Body Works' Aromatherapy carries my favorite body lotion--Lavender Vanilla.  I became an instant fan after trying this fragrance in the store years and years ago.  Through the ages, the packaging turned from the blue round bottle to the oblong shape.  Being the hoarder sentimentalist in the family, I keep them all.
I finally decided to peel off the stickers, clean the bottles with rubbing alcohol, apply a coat of glass paint over letter stencils and put them to use.  Dr. Bronner's Organic Pure Castile Liquid Soap Lavender was what I grabbed to make the hand soap with some lavender essential oil and water.  For the dish soap, Dawn dish detergent was diluted with 1/2 bottle of water.
The only thing I would do differently next time is to use a different font stencil instead of this fancy, yet hard to read one.  The kids keep on asking, "Mom, which one says 'hand'?"  Humm...
deb signature Follow TingTingMamMa

1 comment:

  1. Your work is very good and I appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Thank you for sharing great information to us. Define Your Brand Characteristics

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa