Thursday, October 27, 2016

New Life to the Keyboard Tray

I have recently "inherited" my hubby's old desk as my new crafting/sewing table.  Before this, I was using a folding table for all my activities.  So, this is definitely an upgrade.  Remember the days when you have to attach a keyboard tray under your desk?  Well, this desk is old enough to have one.
I thought about removing the tray, but wanted to see if I can use it to store my supplies.  Guess what, this tray can hold a lot!  My sewing feet, bobbins, pins, needles now sit happily in this shallow tray.  If you have an old desk like me, check quickly!  You might be one of the lucky ones to utilize an old tool in new ways.
deb signature Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa