Sunday, October 23, 2016

Color Chart for Color Pencils

Coloring with Copic markers, water color brush pens or color pencils has been quite popular.  I've seen crafters keeping a color chart for their tools.  I've never thought it was necessary until I tried making one for my color pencils.  I have taped the color chart to the inside of the tin lid of my color pencil set for quick reference.  When I fill in the colors, I could for the first time compare the colors of those pencils side by side.  For the browns, especially, I could see which ones have more red than others, which I was not able to do just looking at the wooden body of the pencils. This has helped me in layering and blending colors.  
deb signature Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa