Saturday, October 29, 2016

1st (Birthday) Shaker Card

JJ and I have always wanted to try making a shaker card.  But the thought of the project sounded daunting.  The heart embossed paper and the large die cuts were my muse.  And I decided to give it a go.  I turned the ornament upside down to use it as a huge balloon. I do not have tiny sequences.  So I rummaged through my drawer and found a bag of bugle beads.  Just the right size and color for the window.  It's more manageable than I thought and it's so fun to make!  My favorite part is having the reindeer holding the string of the balloon (though gluing the string was a pain). The only thing I will do differently if I make this card again is to change the white circle backing to the balloon to another color.   


Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa