Wednesday, October 9, 2013

JJ's Loose Teeth & Teeth Pouch


Within 3 weeks, JJ lost 2 baby teeth!  Both during dinner time.  We were all thankful that JJ did not swallow them with her food.  JJ got to be on her class "tooth chart" twice!  (Her teacher, Mrs. O is so brilliant!  She knows how to put a proud smile on those young faces even when they talk funny.)
F was more excited than JJ.  "You could ask mom to make you a reindeer pouch for your loose teeth!" she said.  So mom had one more chore on her to-do-list.  Thank goodness, this one was fun.  This teeth pouch was based on  this tutorial from my little mochi.  JJ wanted the pouch to look just like her sister's but with pink ears.
Now, if I could just stop playing the tune of "All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth" in my head...
JJ's 1st  Loose Tooth & Permanent Tooth
deb signature 
Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa