Friday, August 10, 2012

My Craft Notebook

If I ever publish a comic book,  Z's "Dr. Hot Dog" and "Peanut Man" would be the superheros in it.
I'd like to make an octopus stuffie base on F's drawing someday. (top right)
This notebook keeps all the little secrets of sewing, knitting and crafting I've learned along the way (bottom left) and sketches by me and my kids (top right).  If I have successfully created something, I'd write down all the measurements and materials here so I could reproduce it in the future.  I also take notes of things I could improve on of certain projects here.   With my Montessori training background, I often use illustrations as much as word descriptions.  Besides my sewing machine, this notebook is the best thing I have on my craft table.
deb signature Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa