Saturday, June 2, 2012

JJ Dance Picture

JJ took her tap dance pictures this morning.  When we arrived at the dance studio, I saw many young girls all dressed up with complete make up.  I mean they had on red lipsticks, rough, eye shadows, and mascaras.  For one second, I thought I was at one of the junior beauty pageants.  And for one second, I thought JJ’s figures looked washed out amongst her peers and regretted not putting anything on JJ’s face.  But when I turned to look at her little face, I knew I would not want to take away that innocent look by covering it up. 
I took some pictures of her outside the studio and embraced her beauty created by God. 


deb signature Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa