Friday, March 23, 2012

Size Down Hoodie


Went to the flea market with F one Saturday.  There was a liquidation sale.  Bags of brand new hoodies were $4 each.  I just could not let this opportunity pass me by.  Got a medium size for F.  It was baggier than I hoped for.

Baggie from every angle..
I turned the hoodie inside out and had F wear it.  Carefully pinned where I'd cut the excess with a few inches of room to wriggle.  Sewed along the pinned lines.  Cut the unwanted fabric off.  Zig zag the raw edges.  
What F had was a fitted hoodie.  
The only thing that puzzled me was that her smile disappeared when she put on the now "better" hoddie.  Why, honey, why?
Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa