Friday, September 16, 2011

Good Bye and Hello

My trusted iron that had been laboring for the past 14 years had finally breathed its last.  
It actually decided to retire 3 weeks ago.  But I was not ready to part from it.  I borrowed my husband's tools and revived this guy for a short while.  When it no longer heat up and snapped, I knew it was time to come out of my denial.  This is a tribute to a post-worthy iron.  Good-bye!
The timing of my old iron's retirement was not desirable, for I was in the middle of my lunch bag project. (it was a "arrrrr" moment).  The urge of finishing the project was so strong, I decided to head to Target around 10:30pm in search of a replacement.  My mother-in-law was very gracious to accompany me as my "body guard".  Thanks, mom. =)  Praise the Lord, there was a sale on irons.  
Welcome to my craft room, Steam Master.  Thanks in advance for the work you will do in the years to come.

deb signature
Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa