Tuesday, May 12, 2009

1st time bridesmaid



I have a growing respect for all the bridesmaids after being one of them standing in high heels, smiling until my face twitched, and giving a toast speech at the banquet.  I told my girlfriend that I would rather be a wedding coordinator (even though I knew I was not organized enough to be one) than to be a bridesmaid EVER again.  Could not believe that my girlfriend would ask me, a mother of three to be her wedding party.  LOVED the hair stylist!  My hair was short in March (it was barely touching my shoulders) and would be IMPOSSIBLE to put in a bun.  But Anita was amazing!  She braided my hair from the neck up!  Brilliant!!
Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa