Friday, September 14, 2012

Funny Friday

Garden Gift From School Friend
It's been an interesting Friday.  This morning, I managed to attend 2 meetings and finished both within half an hour.  Talk about being productive!  At noon, I was gifted with these beautiful home grown goodies from JJ's classmate (well, more like the friend's grandpa).  Funny thing is that I chatted more with the grandpa than JJ with her classmate.  Very grateful for this garden gift.
All was well until earlier this afternoon.  I realized that I MUST take down some of the pictures/posts I posted earlier in the year.  Life is complicated.  This is what I have to say about it.  I am just a simple person who loves people around me and enjoys sharing through blogging.   This is my online scrap booking. I post pictures of things and people that are dear to me.  When I learned that some pictures I posted really bothered a certain someone, my first reaction was "What about my freedom to blog?"  Then, I remembered those words from 1 Corinthians 8:13:

"Therefore, if what I eat causes my brother or sister to fall into sin, I will never eat meat again, so that I will not cause them to fall."

 and in 13:6-7:
"Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.  It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres."

My love for others should always come before my rights.  

Sorry to disappoint some of you who might be searching for those pictures or posts on my blog.  But I have decided to take them off the blog.   
deb signature
Follow TingTingMamMa

2 comments:

  1. Life is complicated. you are right. The scripture is a great reminder, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Linda. There's a story behind it. I'll share with you when you come back. Miss you and little E!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa