Tuesday, October 27, 2009

My In-Laws, Gifts From Above

I have the BEST in laws in the world!!
Seriously, whenever I think about them, I can only be thankful.

My sister-in-law (and brother-in-law) and niece would buy pretty, and cute things for me just because. And they are just sweet hearts. I thank them for their acceptance ever since we first met.

My father-in-law spoils me. He would give me allowance and encourage me to go shopping whenever I visit him. He even buys dresses for me! (I know this one is hard to beat.) ;) For me who lost my dad very early in life, he's filled my life with fatherly love.

My mother-in-law is a super lady. Did I mention that she is on Facebook? She taught me how to cook, remembers my birthday EVERY YEAR, writes me cards and ALWAY shows grace to me even when I do not deserve it. God has been so gracious to me that He blesses me with those wonderful in-laws.
Praise, and praise to upon Him.

Prior to visiting SG, I had about two wks to work on my mother-in-laws birthday gift.
Because of what she means to me, creating this gift set was very sentimental.
As I made each item, I thought of her, and was full of thanksgiving.
I hope as she uses each of them, she'd feel appreciated and loved.

cell phone cozy


tissue holder (left) and cell phone cozy (right)


purse that took me more than three days to finish
(due to shortage of coordinating fabrics, I had to improvise)


top view


the set
(purse, cell phone cozy, coin purse in the middle, & tissue holder)
deb signature
Follow TingTingMamMa

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Follow TingTingMamMa